High Range Water-Reducing Concrete Admixture based on Napthalene for promoting accelerated early and ultimate strength development. Sikament® F6 has been developed in accordance to ASTM C494 – 81 type F.
Sikament® FX is used for flowing concrete in:
- Floor slabs and foudations
- Walls, columns and slender components packed reinforcement
- Beams and ceilings
- Precast concrete elements
- Bridges and cantilever structures
- Prestressed concrete
- Area of concrete where formwork must be removed quickly or early loading applied
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES
- As a superplasticizer:
- Substantial improvement in workability without increased water or the risk of segregation. Normal set without retardation, even when overdosed.
- Improved density and surface finish.
- As a water reducer:
20-30% water reduction. 40% increase in 28 day strengths. High strengths after 8 hours. Increased frost-resistance. Increased water tightness.
- As retempering of concrete:
Improve workability (slump) of concrete when added into mixing truck onsite by 1-5 litre/one truck and mixing time along 2-3 minutes.
PRODUCT DATA SHEET Sikament® FX
MATERIAL DATA SHEET Sikament® FX